Break The Black Box
The need to understand, replace, upgrade, or interface with a legacy or proprietary digital system is a common encounter for engineers in settings with many moving parts. A modest effort to reverse engineer the system can often yield much more cost-effective results than alternative options, both by leveraging prior effort and by reducing impact and overall risk.
Need to modify, upgrade, or interface with a black box? Contract Logick Workshop to crack it open.
Logick Workshop is equipped to:
- recover schematics from physical devices/PCBs
- dump and disassemble ROMs (e.g. via JTAG)
- decode digital communication protocols
- decode software interfaces and file formats
- design custom breakouts and test benches
Professional, high-quality documentation is provided with every package. Full-featured drivers and APIs for C, C++, and Python can also be provided.